A blog about music... and its awesomeness

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Francis and the Lights: "The Top", "My Goals"


The music of Francis and the Lights may border on such guilty pleasures as Prince, Peter Gabriel, or Michael Jackson, but I am not sure of it yet. What is certain is that I am captivated by two tracks by this band - "The Top" and "My Goals." Their catchy beats mixed with the high falsetto vocals of their lead singer, Francis Farewell Starlite, has got me hooked. Plus the video for "the Top" is just captivating.


Francis and the Lights - "The Top"



Francis and the Lights - "My Goals"



1 comment:

outbrain profile

About

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
This blog is dedicated to talking about anything and everything.

Ratings by outbrain

Followers

Friends

Discoveries

Labels

Admin Only

Blogs I Like

Powered by Blogger.