A blog about music... and its awesomeness

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Guess who is a rapper now?



Still guessing? Yep, that is our new "home boy" Joaquin Phoenix, who recently announced that he was leaving the movie business for good and focusing on his music - which happens to be rap. Check out the look P. Diddy is giving Joaquin, who's looking a tad bit on the "I'm going to kill you" side of things.

Now I don't know if this is a publicity stunt or whether Joaquin just needs a little help from his friends - or even if that is exactly the problem, but what I do know is that I am a little scared and concerned for the dude. I am betting it's a stunt.

Check out this video.



2 comments:

outbrain profile

About

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
This blog is dedicated to talking about anything and everything.

Ratings by outbrain

Followers

Friends

Discoveries

Labels

Admin Only

Blogs I Like

Powered by Blogger.