A blog about music... and its awesomeness

Saturday, January 24, 2009

M83: "Don't Save Us From the Flames" & "We Own the Sky"



I heard this band few years ago and had since almost forgotten them. Recently I was once again reminded of them and I since been listening to them almost everyday. What is really cool about M83 is that their music feels like come straight out of the 80's and I mean that in a good way, not cheese 80's pop like Paula Abdul, but the good stuff. They have carried on the torch of 80's dream pop. This French band has been around since around 2001 and have produced a number of great songs since their conception. Here are a few of my favorites from one of their older albums, Before the Dawn Heals Us, and then their most recent one, Saturday = Youth. Instantly wicked.



M83 - "Don't Save Us From the Flames"
from the Album "Before the Dawn Heals Us"




M83 - "We Own the Sky" from the Album "Saterday = Youth"



No comments:

Post a Comment

outbrain profile

About

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
This blog is dedicated to talking about anything and everything.

Ratings by outbrain

Followers

Friends

Discoveries

Labels

Admin Only

Blogs I Like

Powered by Blogger.