A blog about music... and its awesomeness

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Edgar Meyer & Chris Thile: Fence Post in the Front Yard


I just found an awesome collaboration between two of my favorite musicians - Edgar Meyer and Chris Thile (of Nickel Creek). Most of the album is awesome. I found the following article that contains a link to an audio stream of their song entitles "Fence Post in the Front Yard." It's pretty amazing. Just scroll down in the following window till you see the Edgar Meyer & Chris Thile album and click on "Listen."








No comments:

Post a Comment

outbrain profile

About

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
This blog is dedicated to talking about anything and everything.

Ratings by outbrain

Followers

Friends

Discoveries

Labels

Admin Only

Blogs I Like

Powered by Blogger.