A blog about music... and its awesomeness

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Naitonal: Boxer - "Mistaken for Strangers"



I am not sure how this happened exactly. This has been one of my favorite new bands as of late, and somehow I have neglected to blog about them. I must have thought I already had done so. Regardless of this tragic occurrence I have to send a big shout out to Duffy for showing me this band. I had heard them a few months before he told be about them, but I had forgotten their name.

I love this album from beginning to end. It is very New York, its got dark grungy kinda of overtones which just make me think of a big city full of people you will never meet. The whole album has a muted feel to it. It reminds me of drinking a beer in a sweaty music venue.

The National - "Mistaken for Strangers"



No comments:

Post a Comment

outbrain profile

About

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
This blog is dedicated to talking about anything and everything.

Ratings by outbrain

Followers

Friends

Discoveries

Labels

Admin Only

Blogs I Like

Powered by Blogger.