A blog about music... and its awesomeness

Monday, February 2, 2009

Blitzen Trapper: "Furr"



This Portland, OR based experimental folk rock band had released several albums over the years but not until their most recent album Furr was released in 2008 did they begin to gain some serious national and international attention. Their previous album Wild Mountain Nation had gained critical acclaim from critics like Pitchfork Media and Spin. One thing I love about this band is that their sound is quite broad.

This song was actually in the short list for my top songs from 2008. Which is an entirely different beast from albums of the year, perhaps I whill run that list here soon. In the mean time here is Blitzen Trapper's song "Furr" of their forth album of the same name - I hope you enjoy it.

Blitzen Trapper - "Furr"



No comments:

Post a Comment

outbrain profile

About

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
This blog is dedicated to talking about anything and everything.

Ratings by outbrain

Followers

Friends

Discoveries

Labels

Admin Only

Blogs I Like

Powered by Blogger.