A blog about music... and its awesomeness

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Cut Copy: "In Ghost Colours"



I think the 80's pop sound is back with a vengeance. Only a little more refined and a little less cheesy. I find it absolutely brilliant. I dig the electropop genera that is growing strong.

Cut Copy, an Aussie band, is one of those bands that seem like their root are firmly planted in the years they were born - i.e. the 1980's. Maybe they are reclaiming their roots. I don't know. But I know that I could totally dance to this. I love that guitar riff.

Peace.

Cut Copy - "In Ghost Colours"

No comments:

Post a Comment

outbrain profile

About

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
This blog is dedicated to talking about anything and everything.

Ratings by outbrain

Followers

Friends

Discoveries

Labels

Admin Only

Blogs I Like

Powered by Blogger.