A blog about music... and its awesomeness

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Lisa Hannigan: Lille




Lisa has to be one of my favorite living female singers. Her voice has a magic to it that I cannot describe in words. She breaths life into melodies and lyrics in ways that many of hear peers cant even dream of. She is an amazing singer.

I first heard Lisa on her work with Damien Rice and his album entitled "O." Not to long ago Damien and Lisa decided to part ways. To my surprise I no longer desired to see Damien in concert, but I still want to see Lisa in concert. I hope you enjoy this video. It is really fascinating.

Oh, and by the way this song is off her new album entitled "Sea Saw." She is also coming to Atlanta to play at the Vinyl of March 10th ($12 Advanced Tickets). You can download this song and "I Don't Know" for free by going to this link (and yes it is legal).


Lisa Hannigan - Lille



No comments:

Post a Comment

outbrain profile

About

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
This blog is dedicated to talking about anything and everything.

Ratings by outbrain

Followers

Friends

Discoveries

Labels

Admin Only

Blogs I Like

Powered by Blogger.