A blog about music... and its awesomeness

Friday, February 27, 2009

Hercules And Love Affair: "Time Will" & "Blind"



Here is a cool one. This bands debut album is pretty awesome. This song it ridiculously catchy to me. In a cool sort of sultry kinda way. This stuff really appeals to my discotech cravings. The vocals kinda remind me a bit of Morrissey - and I don't mean that in a bad way - The Smiths are awesome. I hope you like it. Great driving music.


Hercules And Love Affair - "Time Will"

Hercules And Love Affair - "Blind"



No comments:

Post a Comment

outbrain profile

About

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
This blog is dedicated to talking about anything and everything.

Ratings by outbrain

Followers

Friends

Discoveries

Labels

Admin Only

Blogs I Like

Powered by Blogger.