A blog about music... and its awesomeness

Friday, October 10, 2008

Aqualung: If I Fall


My friend Brian really deserves the credit for this one.  He recently introduced me to Aqualung (Thanks man!).  As for Aqualung being a band, it actually is not one.  It is the name of the music that Matt Hales creates.  Matt said he was tired of being in bands and all that, and all I can tell you is that he is a pretty darn good song writer.  His stuff reminds me of many of my other favorite UK bands.  So, as an introduction to Aqualung, here is a simple little song from filled with smooth harmonies and that "in a warm cloud" feeling you get from a lot of those bands from cold climates.

If you have time check out Aqualung on myspace music, I particularly like the song "On my Knees" that you can find there. 

"If I Fall"

No comments:

Post a Comment

outbrain profile

About

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
This blog is dedicated to talking about anything and everything.

Ratings by outbrain

Followers

Friends

Archive

Discoveries

Labels

Admin Only

Blogs I Like

Powered by Blogger.