A blog about music... and its awesomeness

Thursday, October 23, 2008

David Bowie: Rock & Roll Suicide


Some mornings I wake up with a song just running through my head.  Doesn't everybody? This morning, rather humorously, it was David Bowie's "Rock & Roll Suicide."  Specifically, my mind started playing the song about 2 minutes and 28 seconds into this morning -  you know the part when Bowie starts singing "give me your hands, because you're so.. wonderful," with the bgvs chanting "wonderful" along with him all the way.  A great way to start the morning if you ask me. Random, but still nice. 

Here is a video of the song.  I admittedly picked the boring video, mostly because I didn't want to scare the children.  David Bowie can be just a bit much in the morning.  He is just so weird. Yet still I have to confess a very guilty pleasure.  Few believe me, but I am telling you his song writing is amazing!  You have got to look past all the hair and makeup. 

Rock & Roll Suicide


No comments:

Post a Comment

outbrain profile

About

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
This blog is dedicated to talking about anything and everything.

Ratings by outbrain

Followers

Friends

Archive

Discoveries

Labels

Admin Only

Blogs I Like

Powered by Blogger.