A blog about music... and its awesomeness

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Spoon: "Don't You Evah" & "The Ghost of You Still Lingers"


I give you Spoon, a band out of Austin, Texas that has been around for longer than you would think, like 1994.  Their album "Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga" was highly reviewed last year and I have to admit it has it's sweet moments.  

Here are two of my favorite songs from that album.  Somehow they are refreshing to my musical pallet.  Somehow different.  Often I get Elvis Costello vibes from their music, but that could just be me.    

"Don't You Evah"

& "The Ghost of You Still Lingers" 

2 comments:

  1. I heard spoon on Pandora this week! (I was listening to my "ben folds" station). Pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I heard them first on Pandora as well - then bought the album. I have really been enjoying Pandora lately. Hopefully they wont get shut down anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete

outbrain profile

About

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
This blog is dedicated to talking about anything and everything.

Ratings by outbrain

Followers

Friends

Archive

Discoveries

Labels

Admin Only

Blogs I Like

Powered by Blogger.