A blog about music... and its awesomeness

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fleet Foxes: Tiger Mountain Peasant Song (Cover)


I know that I've already blogged about how super awesome Fleet Foxes are, but this is totally different...well at least a little different.  This is a cover of their song "Tiger Mountain Peasant Song" by these two gals.  Wish I could tell you who they are - but I cant, so there.  What I can tell you is that they have some really amazing harmonies.  They have to be sisters.  

I also threw in the original Fleet Foxes version for you to enjoy them both.  I keep going back and forth between them.  I can't decide which one I like more. 

Tiger Mountain Pleasant Song (Cover)

Tiger Mountain Pleasant Song

No comments:

Post a Comment

outbrain profile

About

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
This blog is dedicated to talking about anything and everything.

Ratings by outbrain

Followers

Friends

Archive

Discoveries

Labels

Admin Only

Blogs I Like

Powered by Blogger.