A blog about music... and its awesomeness

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ron Sexsmith: Never Give Up On You, Gold in Them Hills


I first heard Ron Sexsmith when he opened in Birmingham for Coldplay during their Rush of Blood to the Head Tour.  I have been a fan ever since. The first song on this video, "Never Give Up on You," can bring me to tears.  Ron is one of those musician's musicians and doesn't have a face that record companies really want to put on a magazine or an album cover but he is a brilliant song writer. The second video is of another song he wrote and recored a duet with Christ Martin of Coldplay - "Gold in Them  Hills"



No comments:

Post a Comment

outbrain profile

About

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
This blog is dedicated to talking about anything and everything.

Ratings by outbrain

Followers

Friends

Archive

Discoveries

Labels

Admin Only

Blogs I Like

Powered by Blogger.