A blog about music... and its awesomeness

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Arctic Monkeys: Fluorescent Adolescent, Brainstorm


Every now and then I do enjoy some "harder" music.  Something to cleanse the pallet of all the classical and folk music I listen to.  If and when I am in the mood for something like that, there several bands that I throw in the playlist.  For example, Muse is a good choice, or the Arctic Monkeys.  Which I will admit, took a while to grow on me.  I feel that I might for the first time be listening to music from a younger generation.  But I guess thats the key to staying hip, right?!  Honestly, I'm not really concerned with my own coolness, because I know this will be a strike against me for many of you out there.   Be that as it may I can't deny the fact that I have started to enjoy these songs.  

Fluorescent Adolescent


Brainstorm

No comments:

Post a Comment

outbrain profile

About

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
This blog is dedicated to talking about anything and everything.

Ratings by outbrain

Followers

Friends

Discoveries

Labels

Admin Only

Blogs I Like

Powered by Blogger.