A blog about music... and its awesomeness

Monday, November 24, 2008

Coldplay: The Prospekt's March EP & Life in Technicolor II



This song is to good not to post. Life in Technicolor was one of my favorites off their album "Viva la Vida," but it had no vocals - and now it does. Sweet. The whole EP is great. Below are a few select tracks of the EP released today. The second track entitled "Now My Feet Won't Touch the Ground" is awesome. However, Prospekt's March / Poppyfields is the real gem of this EP.

Coldplay - Life in Technicolor II

Coldplay - Now My Feet Won't Touch the Ground


Coldplay - Prospekt's March


No comments:

Post a Comment

outbrain profile

About

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
This blog is dedicated to talking about anything and everything.

Ratings by outbrain

Followers

Friends

Discoveries

Labels

Admin Only

Blogs I Like

Powered by Blogger.