A blog about music... and its awesomeness

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Introducing Star Ratings!


After a few weeks of trying to find the perfect star rating system for this blog I finally found it today.  I am hoping for all of you who don't like to post comments on blogs that this should be a fun and quick way to participate in the feedback about the music.  And for all of you that like to post comments it should give you something else fun to do.  Maybe I am a dork but I am pretty excited about it. Also if you like the blog feel free to  become a follower by clicking the on the sidebar!

Feel free to go back and rate older posts as well as the new posts as the come out.  I hope these star ratings will be a lot of fun and add an element of interactivity.  Also please feel free to be honest (I won't be offended!)  the fun thing about this is going to be the difference of opinions that will surely arise.  Enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

outbrain profile

About

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
This blog is dedicated to talking about anything and everything.

Ratings by outbrain

Followers

Friends

Discoveries

Labels

Admin Only

Blogs I Like

Powered by Blogger.