A blog about music... and its awesomeness

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Noah and the Whale: 5 Years Time



I actually really enjoy this song.  I can't say much else for the rest of their work simply because I haven't heard much of it, but I like everything I have heard.  I can't seem to get this song out of my head.  Granted, the melody is ripped of from somewhere (not sure where), but it's still a nice track.  The directing of the video looks like it could have been done by Wes Anderson, who actually helped produce one of their songs.  What I really like about this song is the fact that that you can hear their english accents clearly. Perhaps the most exciting thing about this song is the part it plays in the bigger picture - specifically the emergence of a Indie rock scene in the UK, which promises to delight listeners in the years and months to come.  Once they actually make it over the big blue.  

1 comment:

  1. the video certainly has that wes anderson asthetic...
    I wish it didn't so much. but the song is still cool. the music video director can't change that...

    ReplyDelete

outbrain profile

About

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
This blog is dedicated to talking about anything and everything.

Ratings by outbrain

Followers

Friends

Discoveries

Labels

Admin Only

Blogs I Like

Powered by Blogger.